Your medical organization’s online presence is not just the information you put on the Internet; it also shows what patients are saying about your business. Medical ITG’s reputation management program ensures your organization’s profiles show professionalism, trustworthiness, and reliability to all current and future patients.
In order to improve your medical organization’s online presence, you need to take control of the conversation and make sure that you are putting your best foot forward. With our help, you can do just that! Medical ITG will work with you to create and maintain a positive online presence for your business. We will also provide you with the tools and resources you need to keep your online reputation strong.
Reputation management is the process of monitoring, identifying, and responding to mentions of your medical organization online. It also involves proactively promoting positive content about your business. In other words, reputation management is all about making sure that your medical organization’s online presence is as positive as possible.
- Real-time monitoring and management of online review sites, including Yelp, Google Places, Healthgrades, and RateMDs.
- Timely responses to both positive and negative customer reviews.
- Reporting inappropriate comments, offensive, scams, or spam to the proper agents.
- Continually updating your brand’s pages on review sites with correct information and content.
- Maintains your brand’s online reputation and integrity to potential and current patients.
- Establishes rapport with customers to encourage continued engagement with your practice both on and offline.
- Increases brand cohesion across multiple online channels, helping portray a sense of professionalism and dependability.
- Ensures that patients are informed of the correct information about your practice and its policies and procedures.