Our Security Risk Assessment, also known as a Security Risk Analysis, will help medical organizations satisfy the HIPAA/HITECH requirement to enlist a third-party service provider for their mock audits. A expert compliance consulting officer will visit the organization’s office and search for any areas of vulnerability in the storage and transmission of confidential health information. Upon completion, Medical ITG will provide a certificate of security policies and procedures documentation.
Our Security Risk Assessment will help medical practices become compliant with HIPAA and HITECH another round of audits. As a result, your organization can save thousands or even millions of dollars in fines and penalties.
The Security Risk Assessment will search for such HIPAA compliance failures as:
- Not performing regular security audits and training
- Improper disposal of patient records
- Unprotected storage of private health information
- Not creating access controls levels for patient records
- Not updating data security policies and procedures