Looking for Meaningful Use Consulting?
Medical ITG can help!
Don’t wait for the CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) to send you an adjustment letter. Let our meaningful use consulting help you claim your $63,750.
Eligible professionals must conduct or review a security risk analysis in both Stage 1 and Stage 2 of meaningful use to ensure the privacy and security of their patients’ protected health information under 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1) and 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1)(ii). Our meaningful use consulting can help you meet this requirement with our comprehensive assessment.
- Vulnerability & Intrusion Detection
- Assess PHI Encryption
- Security Management Process
- Confirm Access Control Rights
- Admin Requirements Sanctions
- Transmission Security Exchange
- Check for Updated BAAs
- Assess Gaps in Breach Notification
Medical ITG also specializes in HIPAA Compliancy, Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2/PQRS Reporting Assistance, and more.
Other Services Include:
- Implement Policies and Procedures
- Complete Data Encryption
- Assigned HIPAA Specialist
- Monthly Specialist Consultation
- HIPAA Compliant Backup
- Meaningful Use Reporting
- Agnostic EHR Consulting
- PQRs Reporting
- EHR Implementation Planning
- EHR Training
- Full IT/EHR Services
- 24/7/365 Support
- Ongoing Risk Analysis
- Security Risk Analysis
Call (877) 220-8774 or email [email protected] for Meaningful Use Consulting for your medical practice.